Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV
About PACK EXPO Las Vegas
Designed to power innovation across the industry, PACK EXPO Las Vegas will be North America’s largest packaging trade show in 2019.
This exciting event features:
- A marketplace of 2,000 exhibitors showcasing the latest packaging equipment and technologies
- Solutions for virtually every vertical market
- Free educational sessions in venues on the show floor
- Pavilions for PACKage Printing, Containers and Materials, Confectionery and Reusable Packaging
PACK EXPO Las Vegas will attract 30,000 attendees, including C-level executives, engineers, plant managers, research and development, brand and marketing managers, quality controllers, specifiers, purchasers and packaging designers from a wide variety of prominent consumer packaged goods companies (CPGs) and retailers.
About Healthcare Packaging EXPO
Healthcare Packaging EXPO is the premier event for pharmaceutical supply chain innovations. It co-locates with PACK EXPO Las Vegas (in Las Vegas) and PACK EXPO International (in Chicago) and is attended by end users from the world’s top pharmaceutical companies. The 2019 show will feature:
- 250 suppliers of supply chain solutions for the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals and medical devices
- 100,000 net-square-feet of exhibits
- Free educational sessions on the show floor